The sooner you book, the more choice you’ll have of times and lanes. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the link: https://rotarymiltonkeynesswimathon2022.eventbrite.co.uk.
- If you haven’t used Eventbrite before, you’ll need to register with your name, e-mail address and a password. If you have, you’ll just need to log in.
- Then you’ll be asked for your team’s name. You can use any team name for the time being and then use the ‘edit’ option to change it later.
- Next choose the time and the lane that you want. You may be able to change the time/lane later, but there are then likely to be less free slots available.
- You probably won’t yet know the names of your team members, but you need to fill all 6 slots in order to complete your booking. So just fill them all in with your name and e-mail address for the time being. You can come back later, select ‘tickets’ and ‘edit’, and change team members’ names.